1. Purpose of service terms and conditions and acceptance of such terms and conditions
To protect the interests of all users who have made payment and service providers, the following service terms and conditions govern all services provided by the Company, and constitute the contractual relationship between the Company and its users. Before you access services provided by the Company, please read through all service terms and conditions and follow them accordingly. If you do not follow the terms and conditions, or do not agree to any or part of the terms and conditions, please do not access our services. Once you access our services, it is deemed that you have acknowledged and fully agree to all terms and conditions. If you are a person with limited capacity (such as a minor under the age of 18) for making juridical decisions, then you must ask your legal agent (such as your parents or guardian) to read the terms and services and receive their consent before you can access services provided on this website. Once you begin accessing services provided by the Company, it is deemed that you and your legal agents (such as your parents or guardian) have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions. Unless as provided by laws and regulations, the following terms and conditions are as valid as terms and conditions in hard copy.
The Company reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time. In case of any changes, please agree that you will read on your own accord the new terms and conditions. If you continue to access our services after the terms and conditions have gone into effect, it is deemed that you have agreed to such changes. If you do not agree to such changes, please stop accessing our services. If any part of this service agreement is deemed invalid, it shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
2. User obligations
(1) Except where stipulated, users may enjoy full services once they follow instructions and complete registration.
(2) Before registration, please make sure that you are at least 18 years old. You shall hereby agree to abide the rules as following:
- Provide accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive personal data when filling out the account application form.
- Please update your personal data from time to time to ensure that all data remains accurate, up-to-date, and complete. You will be responsible for your own losses due to inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete personal data that you have provided. You will also be liable for any damages or losses incurred as a result of the circumstances mentioned. The Company reserves the right to temporarily stop or permanently terminate any user’s right to access the Company’s services. In addition, please do not lend or transfer your account to others.
(3) If the purchase procedure requests any personal data from you, such as your mobile phone number, email address, credit card account, or other information, please ensure that all personal data and information you provide are truthful, accurate, up-to-date, and complete, so that we can better provide you products or services for purchase.
(4) You need to ensure that your electronic device and its informational systems are safe, and that they can prevent illegal intrusion, access, alteration, or damages to the records or data stored on such devices. Make sure that you log out of your account whenever you are done with any functions. If you are sharing an electronic device with others or are accessing a public electronic device, remember to close the browser. You will be responsible for any damages or losses when accessing our services due to illegal intrusions on the electronic devices under the aforementioned circumstances. The Company does not guarantee the transmission accuracy of the data of your purchase or the data you have filled out. Should you find any mistake or error, please inform the Company immediately. Otherwise, the Company shall carry out operations based on the content of the data it receives.
3. Transaction and user actions
(1) The company may promote and evaluate consumer demand based on business, and add, modify or terminate related services as appropriate. You shall hereby agree to abide the relevant laws and regulations as followings:
- To ensure a smooth transaction, you should carefully review and evaluate the information provided by the service provider, including their description, evaluation, and terms, before making a purchase. Once the transaction is successful, the purchase contract will exist between buyer and seller. In the meantime, both parties shall bear the responsibility for paying the price and delivering the goods or service. Except as otherwise provided by law, neither party shall regret any reason.
- All online consumption of goods or services is based on electronic transaction data automatically recorded by our computer system. In case of dispute, you agree that you shall obey the electronic transaction information as the recognized standard. If you find that the transaction information is wrong, you shall immediately notify the Company.
- FunNow members who use the FunNow platform or FunNow cooperative service providers to enjoy services, if they receive service providers who report inappropriate behaviors of consumers, such as maliciously destroying service provider property, maliciously denigrating service providers, business operators or arguing in violation of the provisions of these Terms of Service, etc., the company has the right to terminate the use of the account after verification is verified.
(2) Transaction Specifications
If any of the above events occurs, after verification, the Company may terminate the use of the account, cancel the transaction that violates these terms, and shall be liable for damages.
- Registering with a non-personal or non-real Email account and mobile phone number, or having multiple user accounts.
- Using other people's credit cards to make transactions on this platform.
- Purchasing merchandise on this platform for commercial resale purposes, or doing any harm to third parties or the commercial interests of this platform (for example abuse of discounts).
- Interfering with or interfere with our system or other users' use of the service.
- Doing anything else that is incompatible with the purpose for which the service is provided.
- Destroying and interfering with the information and functions provided by the service, or invade, attempt to invade, or destroying the service in any way, or doing any infringement or destruction by the service, or causing The loss of the company.
(3) Comment specifications
- When you publish a comment, you grant FunNow platform a permanent, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable rights and licenses. Company has the right to use the relevant content appropriately, including and not limited to the right to completely delete, edit, copy, adjust, refuse to adopt, etc.
- The content of your comments must not contain defamation, obscenity, indecency, threats and abuse, harm, harassment, alarmist, pain, distortion, slander, hatred, racial discrimination. It is objectionable and advocates illegal behavior in other aspects or other aspects; it must not contain any personal information such as name, phone number or email address; and irrelevant content such as promotional messages, invitations and reward information.
(4) In order to ensure adequate operational support for customers, the following FunNow entities shall be responsible for transactions conducted in the following currencies:
- (a) in respect of transactions in HKD, Zoek Hong Kong Limited;
- (b) in respect of transactions in MYR, TABLEAPP SDN. BHD;
- (c) in respect of transactions in JPY, FunNow Japan Ltd;
- (d) in respect of transactions conducted in all other currencies, ZOEK INC. (VAT number: 24763920)
4. Company service provider advertisements
(1) The contents and data of products or services sold by service providers are all provided by such service providers, or are written by the Company based on actual products or services. It is not the Company’s intention to see that products or services provided by service providers on web pages where such products or services sold are inconsistent with the actual products or services. The Company, however, will provide you with assistance to deal with such matters related to such service providers.
(2) The ownership to and rights to run advertisements on all pages belong to the Company, and includes but is not limited to horizontal, pop-up, or other forms of advertisements and text on the top of web pages or in other places or displayed through means deemed appropriate by the Company.
5. Competition restrictions
Without the prior consent of authorization, if you have clients who run identical or similar services as our Company, please do not reproduce, edit, publicly transmit, alter, link, or use any other means which may possibly cause other users to be misled that certain authorization or cooperation exists between you and our Company to use all or part of our Company’s data, including but not limited to pictures, text, or information listed on the sales pages by service providers.
6. Intellectual property
(1) All services or contents provided by the Company on the platform, including all pictures, text, website construction, page designs, structures, and trademarks, are protected by intellectual property, trademark, and other relevant laws. No services, in full or in part, may be used, reproduced, duplicated, plagiarized, authorized, or re-authorized without the written consent of the Company. Violators will be strictly persecuted on grounds of criminal and civil offenses.
(2) Our Company takes intellectual property, trademark, and patent laws very seriously. If you find that there are signs that our service providers have made infringements with regard to pictures, text, videos, trademark, and patents in any data provided by the service providers, please send an email to our whistleblower email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our customer service at (02-2719-1875). The Company will remove the said content from the system as soon as possible. Where such infringements are not attributable to our Company, we will notify service providers to take necessary actions. Our Company will not take any stand on the infringement dispute between the owner of the rights and service providers.
(1) All services provided by the Company are to be provided according to the present functions and conditions. The Company shall not be held liable to, nor does it make any guarantee, in any form or with regard to any content, on speed, security, reliability, comprehensiveness, accuracy, and smooth connection or inexistence of mistakes.
(2) If you find our services or contents unsatisfactory, please stop using our services.
(3) Except as otherwise provided by law, the Company shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages, including loss of profits, arising from any breach of contract that cannot be attributed to the platform.
(4) If the Company is liable for damages arising from your use of the service or its content, the Company's liability shall be limited to the total amount of the relevant order, except in special circumstances.
(5) Services of our system platform or its functions may be temporarily shut down or interrupted due to scheduled maintenance or changes. We will make appropriate announcements prior to such shutdowns or interruptions. You hereby agree to hold our Company harmless against any loss that may occur thereof.
(6) In addition to the provisions of the service agreement, the company may also suspend or interrupt all or part of the platform services in the following circumstances. The company shall not be liable for any damages caused by force majeure or reasons not attributable to the company.
- When it is deemed by the Company that products or services provided by the service provider may potentially infringe on the rights of the users, or when there are such risks;
- When it is deemed by the Company that the products or services provided by the service provider are prone to customer disputes;
- When the Company is carrying out relocation, changes, upgrades, maintenance, or repairs with regard to its software or hardware facilities;
- Cessation or interruption of services due to natural disasters or force majeure;
- Cessation or interruption of services whose causes or responsibilities cannot be attributed to the Company.
8. Governing law and jurisdiction
(1) The interpretation, supplement, and application of the terms and conditions stated above are governed by the laws of the Republic of China.
(2) Taiwan’s Taipei District Court shall serve as the court of jurisdiction of first instance in the event of any litigation associated with the terms and conditions stated above.You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Taiwan’s Taipei District Court.