・Inclusive of: TWD 350 off for the final bill.
- Risotto with Porcini and Truffles
- Tea Oil Vermicelli
・Average consumption: TWD 250 ~ 350
- 1 extra dessert (TWD 40). 1 for 1 table.
“Unflavored” initiative is to provide a new diet attitude by recapturing the Chinese methods, combining modern nutrition and life aesthetic. Depending on the seasons, different local ingredients will be used, cooking at low temperature, focusing on real food with no additive drinks and meals. Through this, you will be able to experience the humanity and benefits of a natural diet.
The restaurant is remodelled from a 70 years old house. The environment portrays a comfortable and pleasant feeling. It is also perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy a cool afternoon breeze with a Zen atmosphere.
The restaurant was shortlisted for the 6th Taiwan Residential Architecture Award (TRAA) in 2018 and was selected as the Taichung Art Highlight. Furthermore, it also won the 7th "Taichung City Urban Space Design Award" and “Old Building Space Remodelling Award”.
No.249, Zhongshan Rd., Central Dist., Taichung City
Bus Myeong-Pharm Station Station, 2 minutes Bus Renai Hospital (Taiwan Avenue) Station, 3 minutes
The Fine Print
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please refer to on-site announcements for dine in or takeout options. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.
- This package includes TWD 350 off for the final bill.
- Please book the accurate amount (this package offsets the minimum consumption of 1 pax) in advance. Otherwise, the price difference will be made up by the minimum consumption.