New Star Steak
・Inclusive of: Chef's Recommendation
- Pig Knuckle German Style
- U.S Ribeye Steak 16oz
- U.S Angus Fillet 12oz
- French Lobster Gratin (half) with French Sous Vide Steak 8oz
- Scallop (2pcs) & Grilled Chicken & Basa Fish
Appetizer: Steamed Egg with Truffle & Duck Liver
Seasonal Vegetable Salad with Goma Dressing
Chef Secret Recipe Dessert
New Star Steak is a Michelin-quality steakhouse, hoping that consumers not only enjoy a gourmet meal, but also delicious, hygienic, safe, and healthy, taste a healthy and exquisite low-burden feast, but also must be happy and moving deliciously.
Must-try ingredients: The signature of Shu Fat Steak is the vacuum low-temperature cooking technology developed by the three-star Michelin chef. The steak is packed in a vacuum bag with a heat resistance of 100 degrees Celsius and cooked at a low temperature of 78 degrees Celsius for 8 to 15 hours, locking in the meat juices and nutrients, making it sweet and tender.
The dark blue ceiling with pure white walls, vintage tables, and chairs have a mature flavor that only old western restaurants have.
Excellent location: Located near the National Father's Memorial Hall, the old Western restaurant is just a 3-minute walk from the MRT station, and there is a parking lot outside the restaurant, which is very convenient.
No.16, Ln. 180, Guangfu S. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City
( MRT ) Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall Station / 3 min walk ( Bus ) MRT Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall Station ( Zhongxiao ) / 4 min walk ( Bus ) MRT Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall Station ( Guangfu ) / 5 min walk ( Bus ) Tourism Bureau Station / 6 min walk ( Bus ) Civic Blvd. & Guangfu Intersection Sta. / 6 min walk
The Fine Print
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please refer to on-site announcements for dine in or takeout options. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.
- This package offsets the minimum consumption of 1 pax, and the merchant will hold a single seat. Please leave a note in the "Special Requirements" column if there is over 2 guests.
- The merchant charges a 10% service fee for the on-site consumption.