Bijan Bar & Restaurant
Bijan (bee-jahn) n. 1. Malay for sesame 2. a modern restaurant that specialises in fine Malay cuisine. Bijan opened its doors in September 2003 to offer a unique dining experience to discerning palates. The Bijan experience is modern in presentation yet wholesome in flavour. Traditional Malay cuisine is taken out of hawker stalls and buffet lines, and served against a lush backdrop. Modern in its surroundings with distinctive Asian accents, Bijan is warm, yet chic; intimate yet spacious. At Bijan restaurant, we are innovating ways of enjoying Malay food, introducing accompanying wine to enhance flavours and ways of preparing local delicacies in a fine balance of old and new. Our dishes are a mix of recipes handed down over the generations and innovations of the real thing, to produce forgotten favourites and delicious new flavours and textures.Located a mere stone throw’s away from KLCC and Bukit Bintang, Bijan is the ultimate destination for fine Malay cuisine. It is an oasis where you can unwind with a cool glass of wine while the food remains deliciously and unmistakably Malay. Enjoy pre-dinner drinks on the terrace while sampling our delicate canapés. Bijan restaurant won Best Malay Restaurant in 2004, just a year after we opened. We can also be found in Malaysia Tatler’s Top 100 Restaurants, The Lonely Planet Guide to Malaysia, The Miele Guide to just name a few.
3, Jalan Ceylon, Bukit Ceylon, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur.
Waze: Bijan Bar & Restaurant
- FREE Rusuk Panggang Worth RM 102.08 when you purchase RM 204.16 Cash Voucher.
- To redeem this Signature Dish, kindly inform restaurant staff upon order.
- Dine in only.
- This Signature Dish can only be redeemed ONCE (1) per visit. Other Signature Dishes are not available to be redeemed together with the Signature Dish for the same visit.
- ELITE redemption cannot be used in conjunction with any other special promotions, offers, discounts, vouchers, privilege cards or employee reward programmes.
- This Signature Dish is not available to be redeemed on New Year, New Year’s Eve, Chinese New Year, Awal Muharram, Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday, Labour Day, Wesak Day, Hari Raya Puasa, Hari Raja Haji, Deepavali, Thaipusam, National Day, Malaysia Day, Christmas’ Eve, Christmas Day, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, all Public Holidays, and any other Public Holidays announced by the government.
- FunNow reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time without prior notice.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy