Shang Guan Hot Pot ( Zhongzheng )
・Inclusive of: Deluxe Combo for 4 pax. [ soup base + meat + seafood + vegetable plate + side dishes + dessert ].
- Soup base: 4 servings of original soup base
- Meat: U.S. Angus Beef Chops 12oz + Specially Selected Beef Pork 18oz + Top Quality Pork Pork 18oz
- Seafood: 20 pieces of wild prawns & angel red prawns & wild grass shrimps & white shrimps + 1 piece of golden sea bass + 4 pieces of large scallops + 8 pieces of freshly cut sea bream + 30 pieces of large clams
- Seasonal Vegetables: 15 kinds of seasonal vegetables (other ingredients can be changed on the menu)
- Side dishes: 4 servings
- Dessert: 4 Meiji ice creams
- Free Handmade Bean Curd (1 serving per table)
Shang Guan Hot Pot ( Zhongzheng ) is the originator of the hot pot world and a meat lover's paradise. Originating from Zhengguan in Lujiazui, it is a hot pot restaurant that specializes in top-quality seafood and black hair Wagyu beef. With a variety of unique soups and fresh ingredients, it will become a favorite restaurant for gourmets of all kinds.
Shang Guan Hot Pot menu must-eat: seasonal set menu, sweet gout hot pot, double large appetite set menu, A5 Japanese wagyu beef, M9 Australian wagyu beef, shrimp and seafood, oversized clams
Shang Guan Hot Pot Review: 4.4 stars on Google
Shang Guan Hot Pot is recommended: The restaurant is spacious and bright, with 12 seats in an open private room, suitable for a group of three or five friends to gather for a meal.
For reservations and special offers at Shang Guan Hot Pot, check out ⬇︎
No.97, Sec. 1, Nanchang Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City
( MRT ) Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Station / 5 min walk ( Bus ) TCUH Branch of Women and Children 1 Station / 1 min walk ( Bus ) Nanchang Rd. Station / 3 min walk ( Bus ) MRT Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Sta. ( Roosevelt ) / 5 min walk ( Bus ) Fuzhou St. Station / 5 min walk
The Fine Print
- Please note that during the epidemic period, if you need to use the food inside or take it out, please note the announcement at the restaurant.
- Last order at 22:00.
- 10% service charge is included in this package, additional 10% service charge will be charged.
- FunNow reservation and on-site offer cannot be combined.
- This package is valid for 4 persons, from the fifth person onwards, the total cost of the pot is TWD 150 (including dessert), no charge for children under 130cm, and over 130cm is calculated as an adult.
- A corkage fee of TWD 200 will be charged for bringing your own drinks.
- No outside food is allowed in the restaurant.
- Upon arrival, please present your FunNow order exchange code for redemption by the on-site staff.