Shang Guan Hot Pot ( Zhongzheng )
・Inclusive of: Classic meal for two people [ soup base + meat + seafood + vegetable plate + side dishes + dessert ].
- Soup base: 2 original soup bases
- Meat: U.S. Frosted Beef 10oz + Prime Quality Pork Plum 10oz
- Seafood: 8 pieces of wild prawns & angel red prawns & wild grass prawns & South American white prawns + 2 scallops + 4 pieces of sea bream + 15 clams
- Vegetable plate: Seasonal vegetables, 15 kinds of fresh vegetables (other ingredients can be replaced on the plate)
- Side dishes: 2 servings
- Dessert: 2 Meiji ice creams
- Free Handmade Bean Curd (1 serving per table)
Shang Guan Hot Pot ( Zhongzheng ) is the originator of the hot pot world and a meat lover's paradise. Originating from Zhengguan in Lujiazui, it is a hot pot restaurant that specializes in top-quality seafood and black hair Wagyu beef. With a variety of unique soups and fresh ingredients, it will become a favorite restaurant for gourmets of all kinds.
Shang Guan Hot Pot menu must-eat: seasonal set menu, sweet gout hot pot, double large appetite set menu, A5 Japanese wagyu beef, M9 Australian wagyu beef, shrimp and seafood, oversized clams
Shang Guan Hot Pot Review: 4.4 stars on Google
Shang Guan Hot Pot is recommended: The restaurant is spacious and bright, with 12 seats in an open private room, suitable for a group of three or five friends to gather for a meal.
For reservations and special offers at Shang Guan Hot Pot, check out ⬇︎
No.97, Sec. 1, Nanchang Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City
( MRT ) Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Station / 5 min walk ( Bus ) TCUH Branch of Women and Children 1 Station / 1 min walk ( Bus ) Nanchang Rd. Station / 3 min walk ( Bus ) MRT Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Sta. ( Roosevelt ) / 5 min walk ( Bus ) Fuzhou St. Station / 5 min walk
The Fine Print
- Please note that during the epidemic period, if you need to use the food inside or take it out, please note the announcement at the restaurant.
- The last order time is 22:00.
- 10% service charge is included in this set menu, additional 10% service charge will be charged.
- FunNow reservation and on-site discount cannot be used together.
- In-house low cost is one pot per person, total pot charge is TWD 150 (can be used to offset on-site consumption, dessert included), no charge for children under 130cm, over 130cm is calculated as an adult.
- A corkage fee of TWD 200 will be charged for bringing your drinks.
- No outside food is allowed in the restaurant.
- Upon arrival, please present your FunNow order exchange code for redemption by the on-site staff.