Shang Guan Hot Pot ( Zhongzheng )
・Inclusive of: TWD 500 off for the final bill.
- US Rib-Eye Steak
- US Top Blade Steak
- Iberico Pork
- Handmade Bean Curd
- Assorted Meatballs
- Handmade Egg Dumplings
- Deluxe Seafood Platter
- Live Boston Lobster
- Fresh Boneless Sea Bass
- Bear-Shaped Milk Broth
- Mongolian-Style Broth
- Pumpkin Broth
・The low cost of the restaurant is TWD 500 for one person per pot.
- 1 complimentary handmade bean curd skin (worth TWD 100, limited to Platinum Members only, 1 per table)
Shang Guan Hot Pot ( Zhongzheng ) is the originator of the hot pot world and a meat lover's paradise. Originating from Zhengguan in Lujiazui, it is a hot pot restaurant that specializes in top-quality seafood and black hair Wagyu beef. With a variety of unique soups and fresh ingredients, it will become a favorite restaurant for gourmets of all kinds.
Shang Guan Hot Pot menu must-eat: seasonal set menu, sweet gout hot pot, double large appetite set menu, A5 Japanese wagyu beef, M9 Australian wagyu beef, shrimp and seafood, oversized clams
Shang Guan Hot Pot Review: 4.4 stars on Google
Shang Guan Hot Pot is recommended: The restaurant is spacious and bright, with 12 seats in an open private room, suitable for a group of three or five friends to gather for a meal.
For reservations and special offers at Shang Guan Hot Pot, check out ⬇︎
No.97, Sec. 1, Nanchang Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City
( MRT ) Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Station / 5 min walk ( Bus ) TCUH Branch of Women and Children 1 Station / 1 min walk ( Bus ) Nanchang Rd. Station / 3 min walk ( Bus ) MRT Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Sta. ( Roosevelt ) / 5 min walk ( Bus ) Fuzhou St. Station / 5 min walk
The Fine Print
- Due to the epidemic period, please note that the restaurant will announce the offer on-site if you want to use it internally or take it out, so sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- This plan can be used to offset the total amount of TWD 500 spent on site.
- Last order at 22:00.
- There is no limit to the number of servings for this discount plan.
- A 10% service charge will be applied for additional purchases on site.
- FunNow reservation and on-site offer cannot be combined.
- The low cost is TWD 150 per person for one-pot (can offset on-site consumption, including dessert), no charge for children under 130cm, and TWD 500 for adults over 130cm.
- A corkage fee of TWD 200 will be charged for bringing your drinks.
- No outside food is allowed in the restaurant.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, please present your FunNow order exchange code for the staff on-site to exchange.