Phoenix Pavilion Hot Spring Hotel
・ Superior semi-outdoor hot spring room; 12 hours.
・ There are only 5 to 6 parking spaces in front of the hotel. Limited and cannot be reserved.
・ 1 double bed.
・ No pets are allowed.
・ No smoking.
・ In-room facilities: Japanese-style tatami, LCD TV, vanity, indoor hot spring pool.
・ Phoenix Pavilion Hot Spring Hotel provides shuttle service from (MRT) Xinbeitou Station to the hotel. Please contact the hotel at least 30 mins before the reservation time at 02-28912827. Shuttle service is available from 09:00 to 22:30. Please leave your phone number in the booking information if the service is needed.
- Extra 30 minutes provided on weekdays (Mon. - Fri.). National and consecutive holidays are excluded.
The Phoenix Pavilion Hot Spring Hotel is a classical traditional style Taiwanese hot spring hotel dating back from the days of Japan’s colonization of Taiwan, when the area was a favorite spot for government officials, military personnel and visiting dignitaries. This hotel features both newer and older sections, with the former being located in a traditional wooden house overlooking the area, and the latter being a newer style building connected below. The Phoenix Pavilion Hot Spring Hotel has quite a serene feeling, being located across the street from a Buddhist monastery and next to a 19th century church.
溫泉路106之1號, Beitou Dist., Taipei City
( MRT ) Xinbeitou Station / 12 min walk ( Bus ) Puji Temple Station / 1 min walk ( Bus ) Thermal Valley Station / 2 min walk ( Bus ) Atami Hotel Station / 2 min walk
The Fine Print
- According to tourism regulations, ID cards should be provided for registration upon check-in, and other programs should be carried out in accordance with the on-site rules.
- The number of occupants is 2 pax. Please refer to the announcements on-site for additional pax or extension of time.
- This package is not suitable for those having heart diseases, hypertension, or skin diseases.
- Minimum number of guests: 2 pax.