Shi Shi Hot Pot
🏆2021 Annual Award - Restaurant Shortlist🏆
❝Popular Cuisine Ranking❞
❝Annual Rising Restaurant❞
☞ Customers who purchase packages in any stores on the shortlist during 11/8~11/28 have the opportunity to get up to TWD 500 discount.｜Please refer to the motion banner for more details.
．Inclusive of: Wagyu Stone Stir-fried Duo Combo
Main Course*3: Stir-fried M9 Wagyu Knuckle, Ｍ9 Wagyu Chuck Eye Roll, Iberico Pork
Seafood: Scallop*2 / Clam*12 / Cuttlefish*1
- Non-staple Food: Taiwanese Shredd Chicken & Chicken Oil Rice with Raw Egg Yolk*2
- Champion Handmade Dumpling: Small Combo*2
- Vegetable Platter*2 (replacement for beef/pork is available.)
- Self-made Shacha Sauce(Taiwanese Barbecue Sauce)*2
（*including green onion, garlic, and chili. Please tell the restaurant if you do not need it.)
- An extra serving of beef plate roll is given. (TWD 135; only for VIP members; a serving / per table)
Shi Shi Hot Pot is located in the alley of Songshan District.
It has created an exclusive hand-fried Sacha, carefully selected national banquet chicken, delicious soup, and healthy fresh vegetables to match perfectly. The soup base is made from a whole bottle of rice wine and Chinese herbal medicine, and the amazing fire-breathing tableside show will turn your imagination of Stone Hot Pot upside down.
Must-try ingredients: Katsudon chicken, clams, oysters and loofah hot pot, moo beef and devil king, wine and garlic clams, oysters and chicken hot pot, Tsukimi shredded chicken and chicken oil with rice, hand-picked dumpling series.
Good reputation: 4.8 stars on Google / Facebook, recommended by netizens for quality stone hot pot restaurants, use FunNow to book and enjoy special offers and no queuing!
Great location: near MRT Taipei Dome Station, about 5 minutes walk.
Nearby parking lot: No. 51, Lane 53, Sec. 4, Nanjing East Road (about 4 minutes walk)
1F., No.12, Ln. 155, Dunhua N. Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City
( MRT ) Taipei Arena Station / 7 min walk ( Bus ) Nanjing & Dunhua Intersection ( Taipei Arena ) Sta. / 5 min walk ( Bus ) Changchun & Dunhua Intersection Sta. / 7 min walk ( Bus ) Nanjing & Ning'an Intersection Sta. / 9 min walk ( Bus ) Municipal Gymnasium Station / 10 min walk
The Fine Print
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please refer to on-site announcements for dine in or takeout options. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.
- Last ordering time: 14:00 / 21:00
- The restaurant charges a 10% service fee for the on-site consumption.
- Any purchase should be made before arriving, the restaurant has the right to refuse any additional purchases.
- Tables will be arranged by the restaurant on site. Please contact the restaurant in advance if you have any special requirements.
- This package offsets the minimum consumption of 2 pax. The minimum consumption starting from the third pax will be TWD 300 or the main course / per person.
- No outside drinks or food.
- Please fill in the accurate number of guests in advance.
- Please show the staff the reservation code upon arriving at the restaurant.
- The discount on FunNow and the discount of the restaurant cannot be applied at the same time.