Daiba horror School
This product is an adult admission ticket for "Daiba Mysterious School" and comes with an original sticker as a gift. A completed sticker will be given to customers who purchase this product! It is valid for use for ages 6 and up, and is also applicable for elementary and high school students.
Details are as follows:
・Admission ticket + original sticker
【Hours of Operation】11:00 AM - 9:00 PM (last admission at 8:45 PM)
Business hours may be subject to temporary changes depending on the date, so please confirm the operating hours and holidays before visiting the park.
An electronic ticket will be issued within 24 hours of completing the purchase procedure. Please confirm it in the "Order Information" section of the app and show it to the staff at the venue.
Within 3 months from the date of purchase
【Not Eligible for Use】
Individuals who meet any of the following criteria are not allowed to enter.
・Individuals with heart, spine, neck, or respiratory system diseases
・Individuals with high blood pressure
・Individuals who may exacerbate their underlying disease due to participation in the experience
・Individuals who are prone to motion sickness
・Individuals whom the organizer judges to be unable to ensure their safety on the day of the event
・People with disabilities
・Pregnant or potentially pregnant individuals
※ For inquiries about the event (e.g. what to bring, meeting place, business hours), please check the official website of Daiba Mysterious School directly.
位於購物中心 DECKS 內的鬼屋「台場怪奇學校」。40 年前在某間學校因學生上吊自殺為契機，便開始不間斷地出現各種不可思議的事件以及事故，後來那所學校廢校後，至今仍然會有死去的學生的鬼魂出現在校內的傳聞，不知不覺被稱為「怪奇學校」，以這樣的故事場景作為試膽場所。由監製過累計來場人數 100 萬人以上的人氣活動的天才總監進行監製，驚悚的場景獲得「太可怕了，感覺做夢會夢到」、「壓倒性的恐懼襲來，沒辦法走到最後」之類的評價。歡迎來台場怪奇學校體驗讓你背脊發涼的鬼屋吧！
Daiba, 1-chōme6−1 デックス東京ビーチ4F, Tokyo, Minato City
5 minutes walk from Odaiba-kaihinkōen Station of Yurikamome Line. 10 minutes walk from Tokyo Teleport Station of Rinkai Line.
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes are accepted after booking.
- Children of preschool age are not allowed to enter, regardless of whether they are accompanied by a parent or not.
- Elementary school students must be accompanied by a guardian who is a high school student or older. Those who cannot understand Japanese, English, or Chinese will not be admitted.
- Admission fees are uniform and there are no separate charges for adults or children.
- Admission may be limited depending on the crowd on the day of the event. Other tickets, discount coupons, and vouchers cannot be used in combination with this plan.
- This plan cannot shorten the waiting time at the venue.
- Some equipment or facilities may be temporarily unavailable during the event. Bringing food and drinks is prohibited.
- Bringing bottled or canned drinks is prohibited.
- Bringing pets of the same type is prohibited (except for guide dogs and service dogs).
- You will be asked to sign a consent form before entering on the day, and luggage storage service will not be provided."
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy