MAISON DE CHINE JIAOXI
・Run of house. Room type allocation is based on the availability of the day.
・Check in after 22:00, check out before 10:00, and stay for 12 hours at most.
・Doesn't include: breakfast.
・Includes: free parking space.
・1 double bed / 2 single beds.
・No pets are allowed.
・In-room facilities: in-room safe, mini bar, double bathtub, electric toilet seat.
Maison de Chine Hotel Jiaoxi is the first leisure hotel located at the hot spring source of Jiaoxi, which is why it has the best quality hot spring and the 173 guest rooms all contain individual hot spring pool, and it is close to the Tangweigou Park an area that has gathered Jiaoxi's nature and humanities. Maison de Chine Hotel Jiaoxi specially collaborated with the Yilan's Brick Ark Museum to build the "Brick Room", using bricks to create a creative space!
The recreation center contains an children’s play area that includes the Ball Pool, Brick Spring and the Graffiti Wall; the open infinity pool and the SPA area outdoor allow hotel guests to overlook the 270-degree vast landscape of the Lanyang Plain.
The restaurant that has compiled with the essence of Chinese and Taiwanese cuisines utilizes the excellent local specialty – Cherry Duck to present the phenomenal "Crispy Roast Cherry Duck". The hotel also consists of ballrooms, cafes and business centers, providing the travelers the best hot spring holiday!
Jiaoxi Township, Yilan CountyNo.1, Aly. 18, Ln. 48, Ren’ai Rd.
( Bus ) Tangweigou Park Station / 1 min walk ( Bus ) Tangweigou Station / 4 min walk ( Bus ) Wenquan Rd. Station / 7 min walk ( Bus ) Jiaoxi Tangweigou Station / 7 min walk ( TRA ) Jiaoxi Station / 10 min walk
The Fine Print
- According to tourism regulations, ID cards should be provided for registration upon check-in, and other programs should be carried out in accordance with the on-site rules.
- This package is not suitable for those having heart diseases, hypertension, or skin diseases.
- The minimum number of guests is 2 pax.
- An early check-in or late check-out won't be available in this program.
- A TWD 700 fee will be charged for every additional hour and pax. The maximum number of additional pax in each room is 2. Children under 6 years old are free of charge.
- Please note that in order to safeguard the health of all the guests and staff, LDC Hotels don't accept guests who are undergoing the period of self-health management. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.