Shi Da Hua Hot Pot
・Inclusive of: TWD 550 off for the final bill.
・Recommended dishes: Beef Short Rib / Poached Meatball / Minced Shrimp / Braised Food Platter / Beef Tendon / Fried Pork Chop / Sichuan Style Kimchi.
・Average consumption: TWD 800 - 1200.
- Free Winter Melon Tea / Smoked Plum Juice (1 jug per table, choose 1 out of 2)
About Shi Da Hua Hot Pot: Shi Da Hua, who started with noodle restaurant, continues his passion for beef noodle soup onto the spicy pot hot Following the unique noodle restaurant, this is another gourmet restaurant that makes people come back all the time!
Signature Dishes: The soup base made with Italian olive oil and Taiwan beef broth is spicy and mellow. The Sichuan kimchi naturally fermented with sorghum wine and chicken broth makes the white pot unique and refreshing. The homemade duck blood and handmade Sichuan balls are also addictive!
Interior Design: The classical and elegant Chinese style with a gorgeous crystal chandelier, the old-fashioned feeling makes people travel back to the late Qing and early Republic of China era. It prepares a whole pot of good food in this spacious and comfortable space to satisfy your appetite and soul.
Da’an Dist., Taipei CityNo.2, Ln. 209, Sec.2, Anhe Rd.
( MRT ) Liuzhangli Station / 7 min walk ( Bus ) Heping & Anhe Intersection Sta. / 3 min walk ( Bus ) Chenggong Public Housing Station / 4 min walk ( Bus ) Lih Jen International Private School Station / 5 min walk ( Bus ) MRT Liuzhangli Sta. ( Keelung Rd. ) / 6 min walk
The Fine Print
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please refer to on-site announcements for dine in or takeout options. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.
- This package includes TWD 550 off for the final bill.
- The merchant charges a 10% service fee for the on-site consumption.
- The last ordering time is 23:00.
- Additional purchase is not available on-site. Please complete all the booking process in advance and arrive on time.
- This package is not available for takeout.
- Guests are not allowed to apply this package with other discounts.
- The corkage fee is TWD 200 per bottle of wine / beer.