Michelin the Plate｜Yet Sen Mansion
・Inclusive of: TWD 1000 off for the final bill.
・The restaurant offers omakase dishes.
・Photos are only for reference.
・Minimum consumption: 1 set.
・Average consumption: TWD 1800.
Converted from a mansion left by the U. S. army, the house replicates Madame Sun Yat-sen’s home in the Shanghai French Concession circa 1920. From the doorbell and tree-lined path to the French doors and warm lighting, it feels more like a home than a restaurant. The menu showcases French cooking melded with local ingredients and changes every two months. The romantic ambiance is matched by detailed service, making it a perfect spot for a date.
West Dist., Taichung CityNo.27, Wuquan W. 6th St.
( Bus ) Zhongming S. & Wuquan W. Intersection Station / 4 min walk ( Bus ) Tuku Parking Lot ( National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts ) Station / 5 min walk ( Bus ) Meicun & Wuquan 5th Intersection Sta. / 6 min walk ( Bus ) National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts ( Wuquan W. Rd. ) Station / 8 min walk ( Bus ) Art Museum Parkway ( Wuquan 5th St. ) Station / 9 min walk
The Fine Print
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please refer to on-site announcements for dine in or takeout options. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.
- The last ordering time is 13:00 / 20:30.
- The merchant charges a 10% service fee for the on-site consumption.
- Formal wear is required to enter the restaurant.
- The restaurant has the right to change the content of the menu. Please refer to the restaurant's announcement regarding the serving of the meal. Photos are only for reference.
- Additional purchase is not available on-site. Please complete all the booking process in advance and arrive on time.