Oriental Cuisine Guizhou
・Inclusive of: TWD 350 off for the final bill
- Steamed Chicken with Gastrodia Tuber
- Miao People Dried Chicken with Assorted Vegetables
- Deep-Fried Ribs with Moutai Wine Sauce
・No minimum consumption
・Average consumption: TWD 600 - 800
- Free Deep Fried Mochi with Caramel & Sesame (1 serving per table)
Immerse yourself in the traditional, homely, and nostalgic atmosphere of Dihua Street as you make your way to Oriental Cuisine Guizhou for authentic Guizhou cuisine in the heart of Taipei.
Oriental Cuisine Guizhou was established in 2007, and in 2014, it was selected as one of the best Chinese restaurants in Taipei by the international travel bible, Lonely Planet. Located in a historical building on Dihua Street of Dadaocheng, the restaurant has been devoted to the promotion of Taiwan’s high quality traceable food ingredients. In 2015, Oriental Cuisine Guizhou won the highest award of the three-star certification of traceable restaurant and was invited to the Office of the President for preparing dinner banquets for national leaders.
No.358-2, Sec. 1, Dihua St., Datong Dist., Taipei City
( MRT ) Daqiaotou Station / 5 min walk ( Bus ) Yanping N. Rd. Night Market Station / 4 min walk ( Bus ) Taipei Bridge Station / 4 min walk ( Bus ) MRT Daqiaotou Station / 6 min walk ( Bus ) Liangzhou & Chongqing Intersection Sta. / 9 min walk
The Fine Print
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please refer to on-site announcements for dine in or takeout options. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.
- This package includes TWD 350 off for the final bill.
- The last ordering time is 14:00 / 21:00.
- Each guest is able to apply more than one coupon at a time.
- The merchant charges a 10% service fee for the on-site consumption.
- The corkage fee is TWD 500 per bottle of wine / beer.