Bib Gourmand｜Shin Yuan
・Inclusive of: TWD 500 off for the final bill + 1 Fried Tofu (1 serving per table).
・Recommended dishes: Stew Diced Chicken with Taro Sauce / Stir-Fried Duck with Pineapple, Green Onion and High-Grade Shaoxing Wine / Deep-Fried Cuttlefish and Chicken Ball / Taiwanese Roasted Chicken.
・No minimum consumption.
・Average consumption: TWD 500.
This spinoff of Shan Shin opened in 2018 and specializes in healthy Taiwanese cooking in small portion sizes – something that will appeal to lone diners. Both chicken lollipops with taro in coconut milk, and Cherry Valley duck with pineapple go well with steamed rice; and do order the springy, juicy cuttlefish chicken balls as a starter. There is an array of quality teas to choose from; the cold-brewed ones are particularly worth trying.
West Dist., Taichung CityNo.106, Minsheng N. Rd.
( Bus ) Xiangshang & Minquan Intersection Sta. / 3 min walk ( Bus ) Minquan Rd. Entrance Station / 3 min walk ( Bus ) Yingcai & Xiangshang N. Intersection Sta. / 4 min walk ( Bus ) Xiangshang & Yingcai Intersection Sta. / 5 min walk ( Bus ) Taiwan Blvd. & Minquan Intersection Sta. / 6 min walk
The Fine Print
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please refer to on-site announcements for dine in or takeout options. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.
- This package includes TWD 500 off for the final bill.
- The last ordering time is 19:30.
- The merchant charges a 10% service fee for the on-site consumption.
- Guests are not allowed to use more than one coupon at a time. Please book the accurate amount in advance. If the orders you booked exceeds the guest numbers on-site, our customer service staff will offer help for offset.