Michelin the Plate｜Restaurant Go.
・Inclusive of: TWD 600 off for the final bill.
・Recommended dishes: Australian Veal Bone / Roasted Crispy Chicken Thigh / US Top Rib Eye Steak / Pan Fried Duck Liver / Chef's Special Dessert.
- 1 Hot Appetizer (1 serving per table, not suitable for weekday lunch)
The owner-chef Go-san studied French cooking in Tokyo for four years, before working in hotel kitchens in Taipei and Taichung. In 2009 he opened his low-profile restaurant, which is tucked away in an alley, and has been serving French cuisine with a Japanese twist ever since. The five-course set menu with a number of main dishes to choose from changes each month. Cherry Valley duck breast and pan-seared catch of the day especially stand out.
West Dist., Taichung CityNo.26, Zhongcheng St.
( Bus ) Meicun & Zhongcheng Intersection Sta. / 2 min walk ( Bus ) SOGO Department Store ( Meicun Rd. ) Station / 4 min walk ( Bus ) Meicun & Gongyi Intersection Sta. / 4 min walk ( Bus ) Science Museum ( Taiwan Boulevard ) Station / 5 min walk ( Bus ) Calligraphy Greenway ( Citizens Square ) Station / 5 min walk
The Fine Print
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please refer to on-site announcements for dine in or takeout options. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.
- The last ordering time is 13:30 / 20:00.
- The merchant charges a 10% service fee for the on-site consumption.
- Guests are not allowed to use more than one coupon at a time. Please book the accurate amount in advance. If the orders you booked exceeds the guest numbers on-site, our customer service staff will offer help for offset.
- The discount on FunNow and the discount of the restaurant cannot be applied at the same time.
- Additional purchase is not available on-site. Please complete all the booking process in advance and arrive on time.