Michelin the Plate｜Mee Lang
・Inclusive of: TWD 350 off for the final bill.
・Recommended dishes: Mee Lang Guo Kui Bun / Sichuan Chicken in Chili Sauce / Dongpo Braised Beef Cheek / Imperial Beef Noodles Soup / Reservation Meal / Pork and Prawn Wontons in Chili Sauce.
・The maximum number of guests is 4 pax. Please book the accurate amount in advance. If the orders you booked exceeds the guest numbers on-site, our customer service staff will offer help for offset.
Aptly named "noodle gallery" in Chinese, this dining room boasts high ceilings and Chinese art. Most noodle soups and dressed noodles are based on Sichuanese recipes, but toned down for Taiwanese palate. Here, beef short rib clear soup noodles come with bone-in beef ribs in a milky ox bone broth. For side dishes, consider Dongpo braised beef cheek, or sliced beef shank tendon, and round off the meal with brown sugar guokui bun.
No.612, Sec. 2, Gongyi Rd., Nantun Dist., Taichung City
( Bus ) Liming & Gongyi Intersection Sta. / 3 min walk ( Bus ) Liming & Daye Intersection Sta. / 4 min walk ( Bus ) Gancheng 3 Station / 5 min walk ( Bus ) Henan & Gongyi Intersection Sta. / 6 min walk ( Bus ) Sancuo Li Station / 7 min walk
The Fine Print
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please refer to on-site announcements for dine in or takeout options. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.
- This package includes TWD 350 off for the final bill.
- Please book the accurate amount (at least 1 coupon per person) in advance. Otherwise, the price difference will be made up by the minimum consumption (TWD 150).
- The last ordering time is 14:30 / 20:30.
- The discount on FunNow and the discount of the restaurant cannot be applied at the same time.
- Any purchase should be made before arriving, the restaurant has the right to refuse any additional purchases.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy