Bib Gourmand｜TAJ Indian Restaurant
・Inclusive of: TWD 400 off for the final bill.
- Chicken Tandoori
- Kadhai Chicken
- Mutton Sheekh Kebab
- Mutton Palak
- Plain Nan
- Garlic Nan
- Lacha Paratha.
・No minimum consumption
・Average consumption: TWD 450
Our chefs are all hired from India. Thus, due to Hindu traditions and Islamic regulations, as with most of the restaurants in India, TAJ Indian Restaurant offers only chicken, mutton, seafood, and all kinds of traditional Indian vegetarian dishes.
In addition to authentic Indian specialties, TAJ Indian Restaurant is one of the few restaurants in Taiwan that is granted "Halal Certification." All of the meals are Halal (lawful) for Muslims.
Also, TAJ often holds and sponsors a variety of arts-related seminars.
TAJ Indian Restaurant is a place where Indian and Muslim businessmen or tourists find the taste of home.
Da'an Dist., Taipei CityNo.1, Ln. 48, Sec. 4, Civic Blvd.
( MRT ) Zhongxiao Fuxing Station / 7 min walk ( Bus ) Breeze Center Station / 2 min walk ( Bus ) MRT Zhongxiao Fuxing Station / 5 min walk ( Bus ) Civic Blvd. & Fuxing Intersection Sta. / 5 min walk ( Bus ) Civic Blvd. & Dunhua Intersection Sta. / 5 min walk
The Fine Print
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please refer to on-site announcements for dine in or takeout options. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.
- This package includes TWD 400 off for the final bill.
- The last ordering time is 21:30 PM (Mon. & Tue.) / 14:00 PM & 21:30 PM (Wed. - Sun.).
- This package is available for continual orders.
- The merchant charges a 10% service fee for the on-site consumption.