Michelin the Plate｜YUAN
・Inclusive of: TWD 500 off for the final bill.
・Recommended dishes: Lobster・Lobster Bisque / Basil・Cheese・Garden Salad / Yuan Heibai Qie.
・The merchant charges a 10% service fee for the on-site consumption.
The young chef Yuan previously worked in a top restaurant in Japan and opened his own dining concept in 2013. The six-course omakase menu features mostly local ingredients and is underpinned by impressive European techniques. His signature floral garden salad includes up to 40 house-grown herbs and edible flowers, a pleasure as much to the eyes as to the palate. The small service team provide warm and friendly service. Reservations mandatory.
Nantun Dist., Taichung CityNo.35, Dadun 17th St.
( MRT ) Shui'an Temple Station / 8 min walk ( Bus ) Daye & Dadun Intersection Sta. / 4 min walk ( Bus ) Wenxin & Shizheng Intersection Sta. / 6 min walk ( Bus ) MRT Shui'an Temple Station ( Wenxin Rd. ) / 8 min walk ( Bus ) Hecuo Station / 10 min walk
The Fine Print
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please refer to on-site announcements for dine in or takeout options. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.
- This package includes TWD 500 off for the final bill.
- The merchant charges a 10% service fee for the on-site consumption.
- The last ordering time is 21:30 (Tue. - Thu.) / 13:30 & 21:30 (Fri. - Sat.).
- The discount on FunNow and the discount of the restaurant cannot be applied at the same time.
- Any purchase should be made before arriving, the restaurant has the right to refuse any additional purchases.