A'Chron ( Nanjin Shanmin )
・Inclusive of: Welcome purifying tea + energy inhalation (choice of suitable compound essential oils) + thermal warming wipes + SPA meridian deep essential oil massage (rhythmic back and waist relaxation massage) + obsidian circulation care + head, shoulders, and neck massage + tea.
・ 40 minutes of skilled massage + 20 minutes of volcanic mud, totaling 80 minutes of service time.
・ Cosmetic mud: Anti-oxidant gold extract is added to protect the skin damaged by the stress of life, and the rare mineral elements are used to deeply purify, metabolize and balance the skin.
・ Essential oils: Pure massage oils made with fresh herbs such as compound essential oils and blended with essential oils.
・ Obsidian: A rich mineral contained in energy ore, which mediates rigidity and tired muscle tissue through deep conduction. Deep into areas that are not reachable by hand, the main components of essential oils can penetrate the skin's bottom layer more effectively and be fully absorbed by the body.
- Free essential oil 12ml (1 bottle)
主打黑曜火山礦萃湯泉 + 精油 SPA、頭肩頸眼周釋壓。
A'Chron 艾珂菈由最強 IFA 與 NAHA 高階國際芳香療法治療師領軍，以專業之手，鑄造法系精品 SPA 。每個療程都以專業獨家精油配方輔以溫柔撫慰手技，洗滌疲憊身心，帶來芬芳與美好。
質感裝潢：A'Chron 艾珂菈南京三民會館全新打房內造石砌泉池，在雙人 VIP 房一次擁有湯泉結合芳療按摩的雙重享受，並設立多間獨立芳療間，提升環境空間的私密性與獨立衛浴設備，至高無上的享受。
No.7, Aly. 2, Ln. 66, Sec.5, Nanjing E. Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City
捷運南京三民站，步行 6 分鐘 捷運台北小巨蛋站，步行 12 分鐘 捷運國父紀念館站，步行 17 分鐘 公車南京三民路口站，步行 2 分鐘 公車長壽公園站，步行 7 分鐘 公車南京三民路口站，步行 3 分鐘
The Fine Print
- Please notice that the service staff will be assigned randomly.
- This package can't use in other branches.
- The front body massage is not available to men, strengthening the head& shoulder &neck massage will be served instead.
- The package is not applicable to pregnant women or women during the period.
- Please avoid a shower、spa、and swimming after the treatment. Due to a variety of functions of essential oil, it is better to leave the essential oil on your body for at least 3 hours.
- Food or drinks will not be provided during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy