・Inclusive of: TWD 600 off for the final bill.
・Recommended dishes: Risotto Nero / Addictive Tagliatelle with Truffle Cheese Sauce / Provencal Lamb Chops / Italian Fried Polenta with Bacon Fried Mushrooms / Desserts.
・In-store low cost is 1 meal per person, the average cost is TWD 900.
- 1 extra clams with Sicilian tomatoes (TWD 220).
- 1 for 1 table / 2 pax.
About ChiaoDuo House:
A small Italian restaurant located in the alley near the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall. The chef personally learns from a Michelin Master and has an eye on the taste of the dish. It is indeed a low-key restaurant with many loyal fans.
Provencal shrimp and mushrooms: with cherry radish and green bean mustard paste, light and spicy and refreshing.
Charcoal-grilled octopus feet
Excellent location: located about 7-minute walk from the MRT National Father's Memorial Hall Station.
Quality decoration: European-style refined atmosphere, with brick walls, chandeliers, and warm yellow space, giving guests a warm and comfortable environment.
No.17, Aly. 5, Ln. 345, Sec.4, Ren’ai Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City
( MRT ) Zhongxiao Dunhua Station / 9 min walk ( MRT ) Xinyi Anhe Station / 12 min walk ( MRT ) Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall Station / 8 min walk ( Bus ) Ren'ai Cathay General Hospital Sta. / 3 min walk ( Bus ) Ren'ai Yanji Intersection Sta. / 3 min walk
The Fine Print
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please refer to on-site announcements for dine in or takeout options. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.
- Guests are not allowed to use more than one coupon at a time. Please book the accurate amount in advance. If the orders you booked exceeds the guest numbers on-site, our customer service staff will offer help for offset.
- The last ordering time is 00:30.
- Average consumption: TWD 500 ~ 700.
- The corkage fee is TWD 200 per bottle of wine / beer.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy