Thai Orchid Thai Massage & Spa
・Inclusive of: Stretching + Thai Oil Massage (105 min) + Health Tea + Biscuits + Sweet Soup + Dessert.
・The service time is 105 minutes in total.
・Thai massage focuses on passive yoga. By stretching the muscles, the back, and relaxing the muscles and joints, you can achieve muscle relaxation after the massage. Great for athletes, people who sit for a long period and those who suffer from muscle fatigue.
- Free Basalt Stone / Thai Herbal Bag (choose 1 out of 2)
Nationalities of masseurs:
The masseurs in the store are of course all from Thailand. Thai massage is the signature here. Consumers will for sure be satisfied with the skill, service as price! The main service is full-body massage, which is divided into finger pressure and oil pressure. The pressing techniques and strength are just right, thus the body and mind can get the most relaxation.
The exterior of the store is decorated in Thai style, while the interior uses Thai-style color tones. The overall space is comfortable, bright, and has a cozy atmosphere.
Close to public transportation:
It is only 5-minute walk from the MRT Xinyi Anhe Station -- it can be seen as a community-oriented and affordable massage store.
Da'an Dist., Taipei CityNo.17, Aly. 2, Ln. 241, Yanji St.
捷運信義安和站，步行 5 分鐘 公車三張犁站，步行 4 分鐘 公車市民住宅站，步行 4 分鐘
The Fine Print
- Please notice that the service staff will be assigned randomly.
- Please leave a note in the "Special Requirements" column if you would like to assign a certain masseur.
- A TWD 100 fee will be charged on-site for those who assign a certain masseur.
- Food or drinks will not be provided during the COVID-19 pandemic.