FunNow x Walkerland 2022 Hot Pot Festival
The selection of meat and limited "Hot Pot Festival Gift Pack" will be given if you order the 2022 Hot Pot Festival special package during Mar 1-Mar 31.
*Each order can receive a gift pack while supplies last.
* Please refer to on-site conditions for the gift pack and merchants' special offer.
[ Hot Pot Festival Information]
1. Red&White Pot battle once in three days and there is a limited hot pot discount on the banner every time you open FunNow.
2. Post a hot pot story on Instagram and @funnow.tw, then a 10% off hot pot discount will be given. (private account excluded)
3. 188NTD promo code will be given if you order hot pot three times during Mar 1- Mar 31
・Inclusive of: Satisfying 4-People Combo
- Seasonal Vegetable Platter*4
- Beef & Pork 50 oz (American Beef & Gemalan Natural Snowflake Pork)
- Giant Tiger Prawn*20 pcs
- Handmade Bean Curd*1
- Canned Beverage*4
- Staple (limited edition)
・Exclusive offer for FunNow members: Guests will be given a serving of Hiroshima oysters.
FunNow Exclusive Gift
Privilege for PRO / ELITE Members
Free Gemalan Pork (1 serving per table; VIP members only)
PINGTOM HOTPOT is a Taipei specialty hot pot restaurant famous for its white spicy hot pot.
The White Hot Pot specialty is a good taste from Malaysia. The Malaysian white pepper and the ancestral recipe create the fragrant "white spicy hot pot".
Great location: MRT Xinyi Anhe Station Exit 3, about 2 minutes walk, near the bustling Tonghua Night Market.
Good reputation: The soup is made with Malaysian white pepper, and the soup is sweet and smooth, with a spicy taste of white pepper at the end of the throat.
Must-try Ingredients: Essence of Old Fire Soup, Old Fire Pork Belly Pot, and Sour Cabbage Pot Base with Sorghum Wine.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
No.3, Ln. 24, Tonghua St., Da'an Dist., Taipei City
( MRT ) Xinyi Anhe Station / 3 min walk ( Bus ) Xinyi & Tonghua Intersection Sta. / 3 min walk ( Bus ) Wenchang St. Entrance Station / 3 min walk ( Bus ) MRT Xinyi Anhe Station ( Xinyi ) / 4 min walk
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please refer to on-site announcements for dine in or takeout options. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.
- The last ordering time is 21:30.
- The merchant charges a 10% service fee for the on-site consumption.
- This package offsets the minimum consumption of 4 pax. The minimum consumption starting from the fifth pax will be 1 combo. Pot sharing is only available for two customers. Customers who do not order pots should order extra TWD 300 hot pot ingredients. Extra TWD 150 will be charged for 100-130 cm children, and children under 100 cm is free of charge.
- No outside food or drinks.
- Free refills of side dishes and sauce are available.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy