Yanmin Hot Spring Resort
・The beds will be put away in the soup kitchen until 23:59 on 2/6, so the following list is for a soup kitchen without beds.
・Two-person room with a view of the Smoky Arashi; 1.5 hours.
・Weekdays only: 30 minutes free from Monday to Friday (Not applicable on national holidays and consecutive holidays).
・Number of square meters: 13 square meters.
・Breakfast is not included in the room; parking is included.
・1 Japanese-style room with double bed.
・Smoking is not permitted in the entire hotel.
・Pets are not allowed.
・Facilities: Wireless Internet, children's play area, parking lot.
・Room facilities: LCD TV, free toilet, free drinks, bathtub.
・Features of the room: elegant Japanese style, large stone bath for two, open-air terrace with a view of Mt.
Yanmin Hot Spring Resort is a comfortable hot spring house in the Yang Ming Mountain area. Yang Ming Hot Spring Resort is located in the Jing Mountain Recreation Area, which is adjacent to Saimou Mountain and has become an extremely rare resort in Taipei City under the redevelopment of Yang Ming Mountain National Park.
Yanmin Hot Spring Resort Rating: 4.9 stars by FunNow users
Yanmin Hot Spring Resort is a one-minute walk from the bus station of Jing Mountain Recreation Area. 6 hectares of the park offer single cottages, scenic cafes, table dinners, camping areas, campers, parent-child DIY and tree climbing activities, etc., which is very suitable for family outings with friends and children.
Yanmin Hot Spring Resort special offers, Yang Ming Hot Spring Resort accommodation plans, Yanmin Hot Spring Resort rest plans ⬇︎
No.16, Aly. 71, Ln. 101, Jingshan Rd., Shilin Dist., Taipei City
By car. Get off Chungching North Road Interchange (Taipei 25) - Go straight to Chungching North Road (to Shihlin Shih Pai Beitou Danshui) - Turn right to Bai Ling Bridge - Go straight to Zhongzheng Road to Fulin Road - Yangde Avenue - Turn right on Jing Shan Road - Turn left on 101 Lane, Jing Shan Road - Turn left on Lane 71, 101 Lane, Jing Shan Road - Xin Yuan Street (destination is on the right-hand side) Bus. [MRT Jintan Station] Take a bus from the small 15 areas → [Anna Mountain Recreation Area] Get off the bus Get off at [MRT Jintan Station] and take bus 15 → [Silk Waterfall], enter at Lane 101, Lane 71, Jin Shan Road, walk for about 10 minutes, and Yang Ming Shan Jing Shan Recreation Area is on your right-hand side. Take bus 108 from [Lengshukeng Service Station] → [Anna Mountain Recreation Area].
The Fine Print
- According to the rules of the tourist hotel industry, you must provide your ID card for registration when checking in, and resting goods are handled according to the on-site regulations.
- The number of guests is two, but additional guests or extended hours are subject to the on-site announcement.
- Beds are not available as they will be put away during the overnight stay.
- Please feel free to experience our service as it complies with the government's epidemic prevention regulations, and any adjustments will be announced on-site.
- Customers entering the store must comply with the epidemic prevention regulations announced on-site, and any adjustments will be made according to the on-site announcement.