Jasper Hotel Banqiao Taipei
・Twin Room type.
・Number of square meters: 8 square meters.
・Breakfast is not included; free parking is available during your stay.
・2 single beds (105 cm*200 cm).
・Pets are not allowed.
・No smoking in the hotel.
The latest check-out time is noon.
・In-room facilities: LG 50-inch LCD TV, safe, Mini Bar, free toilet, wireless internet.
・Cancellation is not allowed on the day of the package.
Jasper Hotel Banqiao Taipei creates a sense of home by putting people first. The mosaic wall echoes nature with blue tones, bringing travelers a joyful mood when they arrive in the new city. The exotic delicacies of restaurant Louisa Coffee and Buna Fei Belgian Beer Restaurant satisfy gourmets' taste buds, allowing travelers to relax and enjoy their tranquility in the bustling city. Located in the convenience of the three railways, the hotel offers time-saving and convenience for domestic and foreign travelers or business travelers.
No.275, Sec. 2, Xianmin Blvd., Banqiao Dist., New Taipei City
( MRT ) Circular Line Banqiao Station / 8 min walk ( MRT ) Banxin Station / 8 min walk ( MRT ) Xinpu Station / 11 min walk ( Bus ) Zhuangjing Park Sta. / 6 min walk ( Bus ) Zhongshan Junior High School Sta. / 1 min walk
The Fine Print
- According to the rules of the tourist hotel industry, you must provide your ID card for registration when checking in, and resting goods are handled according to the on-site regulations.
- The number of guests is 2. Additional guests or extended hours are subject to the on-site notice.
- If you meet the conditions announced by the government, the hotel will not accept you for the time being.
- Guests with a history of overseas travel within 14 days and non-national travelers.
- Those whose forehead temperature is over 37.5 degrees or ear temperature is over 38 degrees as measured by the hotel's security personnel.
- Holders of "Home Isolation/Quarantine Notification" are required to be "Home Isolated", "Home Quarantined" and "Independent Health Manager".
- To comply with the government's epidemic prevention policy, the public facilities of the hotel are closed.