・Inclusive of: Finger Food Combo (1 side dish + 1 Signature Cocktails) for 1 pax.
Side Dishes (choose 1 out of 6): Classic French Fries (available for vegetarians) / Tri-Color Eggs French Fries (century egg / salted egg / soft boiled egg) / Spicy Chicken Wings / Stir-Fried Mushroom with Sparkling Wine (available for vegetarians) / Stew Tomato Sauce with Mushrooms & Sausages / Hong Kong Style Spicy Fish Balls, Radishes, Squids
About BEAU: BEAU not only provides great dishes from various countries, but also invites well-known bartenders from abroad as consultants! It also prepares borderless cuisines such as Cantonese, Thai, Malaysian, and Mexican, so that you can enjoy delicious food and being tipsy!
Interior Design: BEAU uses color grey and blue as the base for indoor design, and decorated it with antique furnitures from various European countries to create a gorgeous and mysterious seating area. You will feel a deep and meaningful adult time here!
Atmosphere: Once you enter the door, you will be attracted by the lightings and decorations. BEAU creates a comfortable and related atmosphere with its beautiful lightings and foreign music videos projected on the high wall.
Da’an Dist., Taipei CityNo.11, Ln. 408, Ren'ai Rd.
( MRT ) Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall Station / 8 min walk ( Bus ) Ren'ai & Guangfu Intersection Sta. / 1 min walk ( Bus ) Ren'ai & Yanji Intersection Sta. / 2 min walk ( Bus ) Citizens Housing Station / 3 min walk ( Bus ) Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall Station / 4 min walk
The Fine Print
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please refer to on-site announcements for dine in or takeout options. Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.
- The last ordering time is 23:30 PM.
- Additional purchase is not available on-site. Please complete all the booking process in advance and arrive on time.
- The merchant charges a 10% service fee for the on-site consumption.
- This package offsets the minimum consumption of 1 pax. The minimum consumption from the second pax will be TWD 600.
- The corkage fee is TWD 1000 per bottle of spirit, and TWD 800 per bottle of wine.