Michelin the Plate｜Tainan Tan Tsu Mien Seafood
・Inclusive of: TWD 1000 off for the final bill.
・Recommended dishes: Steamed Fresh Lobster / Baked Chinese Cabbage with Crab Tomalley / Japanese-style Abalone Salad / Deep-fried Taiwanese Shrimp Roll / Steamed Crab with Brown Meat.
・Minimum consumption: TWD 1000.
・Exclusive offer for FunNow members: Guests will be given 1 free glass of fresh juice (limited edition).
- Free Cuttlefish Ball (1 serving per table)
About Tainan Tan Tsu Mien Seafood: Tainan Tan Tsu Mien Seafood is located at Huaxi Street. The uniquely Taiwanese tasty seafood delicacies that it created graced the tables of the classiest five-star hotels. The seafood restaurant goes by a business policy to maintain "authenticity, freshness, credibility and service" to ensure that our "specialized delicacies shall be known for their uniqueness."
Signature Cuisine: A wide array of fresh and luscious seafood made from a cooking recipe passed on for 60 years. For instance , Steamed Fresh Lobster, French-style Foie Gras, and Rice Dumpling with Lotus Seeds & Scallops.
Wanhua Dist., Taipei CityNo.31, Huaxi St.
( MRT ) Longshan Temple Station / 5 min walk ( Bus ) Wanhua Police Station / 2 min walk ( Bus ) Longshan Temple ( Xiyuan ) Sta. / 4 min walk
The Fine Print
- This package includes TWD 1000 off for the final bill.
- Please book the accurate amount (at least 1 coupon per person) in advance. Otherwise, the price difference will be made up by the minimum consumption.
- The merchant charges a 10% service fee for the on-site consumption.
- The discount on FunNow and the discount of the restaurant cannot be applied at the same time.