Fleisch
5 (15)

Info

Datong Dist., Taipei CityNo.94, Sec.1, Dihua St.

Business Hours

About Merchant
  • About Fleisch Tea House:

  • Strolling down the Dadaocheng area, you should definitely pay a visit to the Fleisch Tea House, and experience the "Filling the tea up to 70% full, the remaining 30% is for human relations" tea culture in Taiwan. The tea house provides mostly Japanese flavored cuisines, such as Japanese rice bowls and set meals.

  • Special Decorations:

  • There are all kinds of tea ceremony equipments in front of the tea house. It is an art shop full of culture and art. You can have a good time getting close with these special items and enjoy the culture of Dadaocheng!

  • Atmosphere:

  • There is a strong historical nostalgia outside of the tea house , while there is a quiet and elegant environment inside. Similar to the tea house where ancient scholars chatted in the afternoon, the Fleisch Tea House gives you an illusion of travelling in time!

Hot

FAQ