Valentine's Day. It's the time of the year again. What’s your plan to spend with your better-half? Here are some of the best restaurants to treat your partner for a romantic night-out.
Enjoy 10% until 14 February - Promo code: BeautyFeb
[Central] Runway Valentine’s Day Dinner Set – HKD 634 for 2
Don’t want to drain your wallet for the Valentine’s Day but still want to get all lovely dovey on Valentine’s Day? Runway in Central is your choice. On the night, Runway offers a special 3-course menu at HKD – 634 with a glass of Rose Wine.
- Baby Greens with Berries & Herbs Dressing / Roasted Mushroom & Asparagus Soup
- Heart shaped Pepperoni Pizza / Mixed Seafood Spaghetti Alfedo / Grilled Ribeye with Roasted Veggies & Red Wine Gravy + $50
- Chocolate Lava Cake / New York Cheesecake
- A glass of Rose Wine
Address: Shop B, G/F, Carfield Commercial Building Podium,75-77Wyndham Street, Central
Transportation: Hong Kong MTR Station, Exit C, 8 mins walk
[Lan Kwai Fong] The Nest’s Valentine’s Day Package – HKD 506 for 2
Just want to chill with your partner? The Valentine’s Day Package at The Nest in Lan Kwai Fong brings you a cozy ambience with 2 glasses of Rose Wine, Rose Shisha and live music performance to relax and let the mood grow.
Location: 4/F Grand Progress Building, 15-16 Lan Kwai Fong, Central
Transportation: Central MTR Station, Exit D2, 11 mins walk
[Central] DiVino Wine Bar & Restaurant Single Mingle in Style special offer – HKD 1299 for 2
Attention, oyster lovers! Reserve your table at DiVino Wine Bar & Restaurant this 14 February and enjoy fresh, succulent Brittany oysters with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label NGV. All ladies will receive rose and a goodie bag from John Masters Organics body care products. You will also have a chance to win a Couples' Spa Treatment valued at HK$ 3,480 from Sense of Touch.
Location: G/F, 73 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong, Central
Transportation: Central MTR Station, Exit D2, 10 mins walk
[Causeway Bay] El Dining Valentine's Couple Set – HKD 1672 for 2
Sky-high views of the city and European and American cuisine makes El Dining the perfect choice for Valentine’s dinner. The view of skyscrapers lighting up beautifully once the sun sets, it completely elevates your dining and drinking experience.
- Scallop carpaccio with passion fruit sauce
- Truffle tuna tartare
- Pan-fried foie gras with figs jam and toast
🍽️Main course (Choose 2)
- "Signature" Pan-fried Black Iberico Pork chop with Apple Puree, Mash Potato
- M6 wagyu sirloin with porcini
- French Lamb Rack with Mustard Cheese N Mashed Potato
- Poached cod fish with tomato & saffron in fish soup
- Lobster Thermidor With Veg. Tagliatelle
Dessert with love
Location: 9/F, Universal House, 229-230 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Transportation: 5-min walk from Exit C, Causeway Bay MTR Station.
[Causeway Bay] Notte Valentine's Couple Set – HKD 1857 for 2
At the same building in Causeway Bay as El dining sits Notte, the authentic Italian cuisine restaurant. On Valentine’s Day, Notte presents you 180 view of Victoria Harbor and rustic Italian menu with high-quality ingredients.
🍽️ Cold Starter：
- Japanese Top Grade Abalone (Miol Prosecco DOC Extra Dry)
🍽️ Hot Starter
- Smoked Quail Leg With Seasonal Vegetable
- Oyster Bisque And Lobster Bisque
- Tagliolini Aglio E Olio with Hokkaido Scallop(Vivera Altrove Terre Siciliane Bianco DOC)
🍽️ Main Course
- Seafood Skewer (Il Bianco Molino Di Sant’Antimo IGT) & Tournedos Rossinio (G.D.Vajra Barbera D’ Alba DOC)
- Sweety Chocolate Cake
Location: 10/F, Universal House, 229-230 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Causewaybay, Hong Kong
Transportation: 5-min walk from Exit C, Causeway Bay MTR Station
[Tsim Sha Tsui] Spasso’s Saint Valentine's 6-Course Menu – HKD 2500 for 2
If you’re looking for an expansive harbour view with romantic dining ambience, Spasso offers a 6-course Saint Valentine's menu with a bottle of champagne, free gifts and caricature at HKD 2500 exclusively for FunNow members.
- Brittany Oyster topped with sea water "granita" and oyster cress
- Cucumber Jelly Cube with Oscietra caviar, green apple tartare, Samphire and fennel
- Porcini Mushroom & Duck Liver Mousse served with light milk foam and dry cep dust
- Green Tortellaccio filled with blue crab meat and ricotta, laid on a diver scallop with black mussel salsa
- Mediterranean Seafood Stew
with Bellavista abalone in its shell and jet fresh baby vegetables
16 Hours Full Blood Angus Short Rib
served with ratte fingerling potatoes, artichokes and baby carrots
🍽️ Lovers' Sharing Platter
combination of pear and chocolate
- Coffee / Tea
Location: G5-8, 12-17, Empire Centre, 68 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui
Transportation: Hung Hom MTR Station, Exit D2, 7 mins walk
👉 Book Your Fun Moment at FunNow👈
▶︎ Download apps: Download